Health Navigator - Westport
20 hours per week
We are seeking a Health Navigator who can relate well to people from all walks of life and ethnicities to join our team in Westport.
Essential skills required:
- Experience and knowledge of the Health environment;
- Experience of working as a caregiver;
- Wisdom based on life experience;
- Effective communication skills;
- Current New Zealand drivers licence;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
The West Coast PHOs focus is to promote and enable better health for the population on the West Coast. With this in mind staff working at the PHO are expected to lead by example and therefore only non-smokers should apply for this position.
Applications close 5pm Friday 29 May 2020.
For a position description and application form, please email Roz Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org